Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!
Attend a two day training course to become a fully Certified Laughter Yoga Leader affiliated with Dr. Madan Kataria and the International Laughter Yoga University.
- Please note that training is held on weekends. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Laughter Yoga Leader training course.
Training Dates for 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
- March 4th and 5th
- June 10th and 11th
- September 3rd and 4th
- November 5th and 6th
Where: The Centre, 14 Frances Street, Randwick
What time: From 10:00am till 5:00pm both days
Cost: (includes afternoon tea and certification)
- Early bird price, book 30 days prior to workshop date – $375
- Full price – $395
- To enrol in the course please contact Shari Coventry on email@example.com, or call 0405 646 114, www.sydneylaughter.com.au
Why learn Laughter Yoga with us?
- My course offers the most comprehensive written materials of any course available in Australia today. You will receive Dr Madan Kataria (the founder of the laughter yoga movement world wide’s) official manual in hard copy, a workbook breaking down all the essential skills needed to run a laughter yoga session, and handouts on obtaining appropriate insurance for laughter yoga professionals.
- Are you interested in breaking into the lucrative corporate laughter yoga market? I’ve run laughter sessions for 6 years and I can teach you how to too!
- I was trained by Dr Madan Kataria himself, the founder of Laughter Yoga worldwide.
- Do you want ongoing support after completing the training? I am available to answer all of your questions via email or phone.
- You will be provided with afternoon tea.
- My training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the International Laughter Yoga University.
- The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days and you will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga.
- You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice during the course and be fully supported every step of the way.
- You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga, in a safe, fun and empowering environment.
What you will receive:
- afternoon tea
- a comprehensive training manual
- your laughter leader workbook
- a printed summary of what you really need to know
- tips on starting your own business;
- a laughter bank of 100 laughter exercises
- an information handout about suitable insurance for laughter professionals
- a Certified Laughter Yoga leader certificate. This certification is for life, and no further fees are involved at a later date. We are affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga and this certification officially welcomes you into the international laughter yoga family;
- a contact list of all workshop participants and group picture (of those participants who give their permission) (sent by email)
Who is this Laughter Yoga Training designed for?
All the following people will greatly benefit on both a professional and a personal level from attending this fun and empowering training:
- Anyone who would like to add more laughter into their life and/or start a Laughter Club
- Activity and recreation therapists
- People suffering depression
- Aged care professionals
- Healthcare staff
- Human Resource professionals
- Business people
- Marriage and family therapists
- People with anger management issues
- People suffering anxiety
- People coping with grief/sadness
- Sales professionals
- Social Workers
- Staff members in assisted living facilities
- Well-being professionals
- Open mindedness and a willingness to learn.
- Yoga experience or a sense of humour are not necessary.
- All can attend regardless of their level of physical fitness (if you are in doubt do consult your doctor). We greatly appreciate if you can let us know ahead of time about any health challenge you may be facing.
- Laughing remains optional throughout this training and there is nothing you have to do if you choose not to participate in the group activities.
- If in doubt please contact us and we’ll be very happy to talk with you.
- history of therapeutic laughter and laughter yoga clubs
- unique features of laughter yoga
- the physiology and psychology of laughter
- hard-wired stress and laughter systems
- benefits of laughter yoga
- contraindications of laughter yoga
- what happens in a laughter yoga session
- laughter meditation
- running laughter yoga sessions
- the laughter leader
- social laughter clubs
- starting a laughter club
- promotional seminars
- laughter yoga as a career choice
- laughter yoga for the business world
- laughter yoga for seniors
- laughter yoga for children
- laughter yoga professionals
- laughter yoga best practices
- the importance of oxygen
- forty foundation exercises
- library of laughter exercises
- where to find laughter resources
- advanced laughter yoga; and
- pranayama breathing exercises.
What you will be qualified to do as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
This is a basic training course that will teach you how to lead a laughter yoga session for social clubs, corporate organisations, seniors, school children and people with special needs. You will acquire the basic facilitation skills required to lead a group of people through a laughter session, laughter meditation and relaxation. You will also learn the history, concept, philosophy and different steps of Laughter Yoga and meditation. Once certified, you can also obtain insurance to practice as a laughter professional.
Note: Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders (CLYL) are not authorised to certify others as leaders (only Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers may offer the two day training course to teach others to become a CLYL).