Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!
Attend a two day training course to become a fully Certified Laughter Yoga Leader affiliated with Dr. Madan Kataria and the International Laughter Yoga University.
Training dates for 2015 are coming soon!
- Please note that training is held on weekends. Please contact us to be notified about the next course.
What time: Usually from 10:30am till 5:30pm both days
Please contact us to enrol in the course.
Why learn Laughter Yoga with us?
- Your trainer, Kylie Willows is one of only two Laughter Yoga Master Trainers in Australia certified by Dr Madan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga worldwide.
- Kylie holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Our training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the International Laughter Yoga University.
- The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days or five full days, depending on the level of training.
- You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga.
- You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
- You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga.
- Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment.
- All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner.
What you will receive:
- lunch and afternoon tea;
- a comprehensive training manual (soft copy and hard copy);
- your laughter leader workbook;
- a guide on how to write press releases;
- a printed summary of what you really need to know;
- tips on starting your own business;
- a laughter bank of 100 laughter exercises;
- an information handout about suitable insurance for laughter professionals;
- a certified laughter yoga leader diploma. This certification is for life, and no further fees are involved at a later date. We are affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga and this certification officially welcomes you into the international laughter yoga family;
- a contact list of all workshop participants and group picture (of those participants who give their permission) (sent by email);
- a downloadable DVD of the 40 foundation exercises; and
- a CD or MP3 files of yoga nidra (relaxation exercises).
Who is this Laughter Yoga Training designed for?
All the following people will greatly benefit on both a professional and a personal level from attending this fun and empowering training:
- Anyone who would like to add more laughter into their life and/or start a Laughter Club
- Activity and recreation therapists
- People suffering depression
- Aged care professionals
- Healthcare staff
- Human Resource professionals
- Business people
- Marriage and family therapists
- People with anger management issues
- People suffering anxiety
- People coping with grief/sadness
- Sales professionals
- Social Workers
- Staff members in assisted living facilities
- Well-being professionals
- Open mindedness and a willingness to learn.
- Yoga experience or a sense of humour are not necessary.
- All can attend regardless of their level of physical fitness (if you are in doubt do consult your doctor). We greatly appreciate if you can let us know ahead of time about any health challenge you may be facing.
- Laughing remains optional throughout this training and there is nothing you have to do if you choose not to participate in the group activities.
- If in doubt please contact us and we’ll be very happy to talk with you.
- history of therapeutic laughter and laughter yoga clubs
- unique features of laughter yoga
- the physiology and psychology of laughter
- hard-wired stress and laughter systems
- benefits of laughter yoga
- contraindications of laughter yoga
- what happens in a laughter yoga session
- laughter meditation
- running laughter yoga sessions
- the laughter leader
- social laughter clubs
- starting a laughter club
- promotional seminars
- laughter yoga as a career choice
- laughter yoga for the business world
- laughter yoga for seniors
- laughter yoga for children
- laughter yoga professionals
- laughter yoga best practices
- the importance of oxygen
- forty foundation exercises
- library of laughter exercises
- where to find laughter resources
- advanced laughter yoga; and
- pranayama breathing exercises.
What you will be qualified to do as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
This is a basic training course that will teach you how to lead a laughter yoga session for social clubs, corporate organisations, seniors, school children and people with special needs. You will acquire the basic facilitation skills required to lead a group of people through a laughter session, laughter meditation and relaxation. You will also learn the history, concept, philosophy and different steps of Laughter Yoga and meditation. Once certified, you can also obtain insurance to practice as a laughter professional.
Note: Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders (CLYL) are not authorised to certify others as leaders (only Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers may offer the two day training course to teach others to become a CLYL).